Engineering Graphics provides computer-assisted printed circuit design, fabrication and assembly, to IPC standards, of a wide range of high-speed digital circuits, or noise-sensitive analog circuits, incorporating rigid, rigid/flex, thru-hole, SMD, TAB, COB, strip line, and micro strip technologies. Applications include medical devices, test and measurement instrumentation, material handling systems, industrial controls, navigation and guidance equipment, telecommunications, space exploration, and defense electronics.
Conceptual Design /
- PCB Layout / Complex High Component Count Design »
- Blanket Order Turnkey Production / Programming & Testing »
- Multiple Boards PCB Layout / Custom Cables & Enclosures / Turnkey Manufacturing »
- PCB Layout / Turnkey Manufacturing »
- Multiple Boards PCB Layout / Custom Card Cage Development »
- Conceptual Design & Engineering / PCB Layout / Flex-Rigid Board »